1. We provide service to our users / customers to obtain new PAN CARD, Duplicate PAN CARD and to make necessary correction or change in the existing PAN CARD. We do give necessary guidance, assistance, service, etc., to get the PAN CARD and we do not give any promises or assurance about the issuance of the PAN CARD. We render our service within our parameter as per the rules and regulation, norms, permission in law and we do our level best to obtain the PANCARD to our users. We are not the Governmental authorities, associates, affiliates of the Govt. body, etc., and we are only a service provider providing the service to the users as per the norms of the users for "ruraleservices.com” which is a sole proprietorship entity owned by VAN Technologies.
3. We do not take any responsibility for any negligence, oversight, ability of interpretation, attention, inference, of the users and we do not take any responsibility for the mistake or fault of users the with regards to usage of the website, content, image, forms, alert's, communications, terms and with regard to the condition, policy, etc. as mentioned herein.
4. We are rendering our service to the customer to apply PAN CARD and we are also facilitator providing our service, guidance, assistance, etc., to facilitate the customer to get the PAN CARD easily through the proper procedures, ways, etc., established for the same.
5. We wish to clarify that we do not have any control or authority in any manner to issue the pan card. We expressly disclaim all obligations and liabilities which the customers have to follow with the pan authorities or with the pan facilitation center.
6. Our service includes facilitating the users by developing a high-end online platform between the users and our Website (www.ruraleservices.com) which is user friendly in supporting high resolution devices, browser's etc., providing information regarding pan card, capturing users information through online form's, accepting online payment from users, generating PDF pan application for users, vetting of user’s original physical pan application form which includes partial/complete change or modification or corrections, of the applicant information as per norms laid down by pan authorities or associates or as per income tax records, or as per applicant proof's of document's etc.
7. Our service is limited to the submission of forms at the pan facilitation centers either directly or indirectly or through any agents, associates etc., we are not liable in any for the outcome after the submission of forms and we are not responsive in any for the decision of the Pan Authorities. It is the user responsibility to track the pan application status further on their own and we give assistance, communication, support, etc., to our users who are communicating us either through any of the proposed communication system i.e from customer dashboard or writing to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting for any further assisstance after the submission of the forms.However we reserve the right to assisst or revoke the obligations of the users. We do not take any responsibility or liability for any communication gap, misconception, misunderstanding, non-cooperation etc., between any of the parties i.e. Users, associates, pan authorities, pan facilitation centers etc., for such communications.
8. Issuance of new PAN CARD, Duplicate PAN CARD, and making changes or Corrections in the pan card are done after the due compliance of the rules, regulations, norms, etc., to the satisfaction of the officials of the Govt. / PAN CARD / income tax authorities, etc., and so we do not give any Guarantee to any of our users for the allotment of pan number or for the issuance of the PAN CARD and for making any corrections changes, etc., in the old card as the same are done or issued as per the discretion of the concern Govt. authorities.
For the new PAN CARD
9. The users who wish to apply for a new pan card should send the signed original physical hardcopy of the online pan application (downloaded from our website viz. ruraleservices.com) along with the proof of documents mentioned therein with the self-attestation to us within 30 days from the date of completion of the online payment to enable us to submit the same to the pan authorities in time. In the event of the failure of the user to send the above application, documents, etc., in time and we will not be in a position to submit the above application, documents, etc., in time, we will not be in a position to submit the same to the Pan authorities (a) For the users, who have applied duplicate,or change or correction in pan card, our customer support team will pre fill the duplicate pan application form as per the ITD records and the customer can download the PDF form from their corresponding dashboard. Time may vary for Pre filling the duplicate application form, based on the availability of the resources that we rely in generating the application form, as we do not have any control over those resources.
For Duplicate PAN CARD
The users who are applying for the Duplicate pan card is responsible to send the signed original physical hardcopy of online pan application along with the self- attested copies of the proof of documents to us within 30 days from the date of receipt of prefilled duplicate application form in the user dash board to enable us to submit the same to the Pan authorities in time.
For Change or Correction in the PAN CARD
The users who are applying for the change or correction in the existing pan card is responsible to send the signed original physical hardcopy of the online pan application along with the self- attested copies of the proof of documents to us within 30 days from the date of receipt of the prefilled duplicate application form in the user dash board to enable us to submit the same to the Pan authorities in time.
In case, the users failed to send the original physical hardcopy of the online Pan Application along with the self-attested proof, documents to us in time as mentioned above, we will not be held responsible to refund the fees, charges, etc., and we will not be held liable to pay any compensation for the delay or for the rejection of Pan Application by the Pan authorities.It is the user's responsibility to ensure that the documents are delivered to us by post to our address (as mentioned in the website) in time for our further follow up action/service.
10. The users should bear the liability and the cost pertains to sending of the proof of documents, original pan application etc., to our address by post and the users should send all the other additional proofs, documents, etc., as and when the same were demanded by us or by pan officials because of damage of documents, loss of documents, etc.
11. We do not take any responsibility for the damage of documents during the transits or late delivery of the documents by the postal or courier officials.
Communication by email
12. Users can communicate us through Email only. Our users should contact us by sending emails to email@example.com or the user may contact us through the proposed communication system via user dashboard and the same will be responded by us
13. User should communicate us through electronic records and users should receive and accept our communications sent via electronic records periodically and as and when the same are sent.
14. In case, the user did not respond to the communication received from us (Viz. ruraleservices.com within thirty days or the user did not provide the required particulars, details, documents, etc., within 15 days from the date of communication, we will not be in a position to complete the follow up action. In such circumstances, we will not be held liable to refund the fees, nor be held liable to pay any compensation for such the consequences arising therefrom.
15. The users should receive all communications notifications, etc., from all of our communication channel which includes, VOIP call, SMS, Mobile, Email etc., for any communications or services or assistance or clarification for the existing pan service or for any other any future services or products offered by us or by our associates and it is presumed that the users have given their consent for the same. In case the users who do not want to receive any such notifications may send a request there for by mails to firstname.lastname@example.org.
16. Users are solely responsible for updating their contact information to us such as mobile number, email id, postal address etc., as and when the same are changed and we are not liable for any consequences which have arisen or caused due to failure or negligence of the users.
17. If, we (ruraleservices.com) receive any communication from the users apart from the proposed communication sources mentioned in Para 12above, we ( viz. our system) do not take any responsibility to answer those communications and we will not held liable for any communications sent to us in any mode other than the one specified in Para 12.
Working time & Outsourcing
18. We (ruraleservices.com) reserves our right to outsource our activities, operations, business, pertains to technology, pan service, others etc.,, to any of the third party, associates, etc. with or without any notification.
19. Our working hours shall be 10am to 6 pm on Monday to Friday (except state and national holidays). Our service may be halted partially or completely with or without any notice to our user’s, associates etc., due to the emergency, or due to unavailability of our associates, pan officials, government officials, or any crash in the infrastructure such as server down, power failure etc., or for any unprecedented natural disaster etc.
20. The User shall be liable to pay all the applicable charges, fees, duties, service charges, taxes, levies and assessments for availing our ruraleservices.com services and all such charges, fees, duties etc., shall be paid in Indian rupees. We reserve the right to alter the fees, discounts, offer, etc., from time to time, without any notice.
Eligibility and registration
21. Use of the Website is available only to the persons who has attained the age of majority and capable to form a legally binding contracts under any Indian Act. Persons, who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Act, including minors, lunatic, etc., are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor (i.e. a person under the age of 18 years) you shall not register as a User of the ruraleservices.com website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. We reserves the right to terminate or to refuse to provide the users with access to the Website, if it is brought to our notice or if it is discovered that the user isa minor / under the age of 18 years.
Account, Password, and Security
24. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is collected from various sources and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. The reliance of the users on such information is therefore strictly at their own risk. In no event we will be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits that are arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website though the users are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of ruraleservices.com, we have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, ruraleservices.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
25. Under no circumstance we will be held liable for any loss or damage caused by a user's reliance on information obtained through the site. All content on the site is provided to the users "as is" condition without warranty of any kind either express or implied and it is the responsibility of the user to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any opinion, advice or other content available on/through the site. We do not endorse & we will not be responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made through the site. Please seek the advice of the professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific opinion, advice or other content.
Content of this Site
26. Users are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes.
27. The website content, including but not limited to all text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, sounds and music (if any), artwork and computer code on the website is owned and controlled by ruraleservices.com. The users shall not copy, republish, post, display, translate, transmit, reproduce or distribute any content through any medium without obtaining the necessary authorization from us in writing for such content.
Limitation of Liability
28. We specifically disclaims any liability (whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise) for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in any way connected with the access to or use of the Site, (even if ruraleservices.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages) including liability associated with any viruses which may infect a user's computer equipment.
29. Any failure or delay by a party to enforce or exercise any provision of the Agreement, or any related right, shall not constitute a waiver by such party of that provision or right. Any waiver by a party shall only be made in writing and executed by a duly authorized officer of such party.
30. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this agreement, including any question regarding its existence, amendment, validity or termination, shall be referred the sole Arbitrator who will be appointed by us (ruraleservices.com) and the cost of the arbitration shall be borne by the equally and the venue of the arbitration at Chennai. The customer who requests to refer the dispute to the arbitration, shall remit the 50% of the Arbitration expenses in advance to us before the appointment of Arbitrator.
34. Any feedback the users provide to this Website shall be deemed to be non-confidential and the users agree that ruraleservices.com can use such information on an unrestricted basis. ruraleservices.com may have something similar to the feedback and on the basis of such feedback ruraleservices.com can make any modification or changes to the website or services, either now or late for our development. The users are not entitled to any notification, compensation or reimbursement of any kind from ruraleservices.com for the feedback under any circumstances.
36. During the usage and browsing of our website ruraleservices.com, we will have the right to access the user's device information, and the IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation, pixel tag, etc., of the users are also being accessible to ruraleservices.com and to the third-parties.
39. Alternatively, the users browser settings should allow the users to delete and/or disable website cookies. Users may change their browser settings to notify them each time a website wants to place a cookie on their device. This lets the users to choose whether to accept or decline cookies from that website.
40. Each browser will have its own way of giving the users this option (for example, depending on whether users are using Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome or other browser). So users may consult their browser's "help" menu for further details. If the users choose to disable cookies, the users may find the website does not work in the same way. The users may find that disabling or rejecting cookies may prevent the users from using certain parts of the sites.
41. Some cookies are necessary to record and respect the choices, the users have made in regard to not being contacted or not to have other types of cookies, the users added to their device. If the users delete cookies from their computer, the cookie used to recognize their choice will also be deleted requiring the users to make their preference selection again. We encourage the users to periodically review this statement to remain informed.
42. There is no compulsion on the users to provide us with their personal information. All personal information are provided to us by the users with their full consent, own wish. Users providing certain personal information’s have expressly permitted the Website from accessing and/or collecting and retaining such personal information of the Users in any form such as Electronic databases, Digital archives, Telephone recordings, Hard copy or paper files, Scanned copy etc.
43. Users furnishing personal details in the website, have agreed that they may be contacted by us by all means of communication channel which includes, VOIP call, SMS, Mobile, Email etc., for any communications or services or assistance or clarification subject to existing pan service or any future services or products offered by ruraleservices.com or by it associates.
44. Users who do not want to receive such notifications can express their request for the same by sending mails to email@example.com
Important : * ruraleservices.com is a NOT a direct / indirect associate or affiliate of any government body. Our Charges includes Actual Government Application Fee and Our Service Charges. Users can communicate us through Email only.